As a delegate at the 7th India Investment Conference, you are welcome to access presentations from speakers who granted permission for online distribution. Presentations are available through the presentations tab on the conference website. Access is limited to registered conference delegates only.
If you do not have a CFA Institute user name and password, you may create an account using the e-mail address you provided when you registered for the conference. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Materials that are currently available:
- Nick Pollard: Conference Opening and Welcome
- Peter Berezin: Generating Alpha in a Divergent World
- Heather Brilliant, CFA: Generating Alpha Using Economic Moats
- CFA Institute members earn 7.0 continuing education credits. Check your CE Diary following the conference
- View the calendar for upcoming CFA Institute events
- Webcasts and podcasts will be posted a few weeks after the conference
Please Note: Delegates are encouraged to share their insights and experiences at CFA Institute events on social media and blogs and may link to content on the CFA Institute website, unless otherwise noted (framing is not permitted). Delegates may not distribute, display, or post online any recordings, transcriptions, and/or copies of sessions at CFA Institute events without the express written permission of CFA Institute.