As a delegate at the 8th India Investment Conference, you are welcome to access presentations from speakers who granted permission for online distribution. Presentations are available through the “Resources” tab on Sli.do. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Materials that are currently available:
- Rupal Bhansali: Non Consensus Investing
- Richard Koo: The Other-half of Macroeconomics and the Fate of Globalisation
- Paul Smith, CFA: What is Finance For?
- Anil Gaba: Risk and Uncertainty: Illusion of Control and Its Impact on Judgments
- CFA Institute members earn 6.0 continuing education credits. Check your CE Diary following the conference
- View the calendar for upcoming CFA Institute events
- Webcasts and podcasts will be posted a few weeks after the conference
Please Note: Delegates are encouraged to share their insights and experiences at CFA Institute events on social media and blogs and may link to content on the CFA Institute website, unless otherwise noted (framing is not permitted). Delegates may not distribute, display, or post online any recordings, transcriptions, and/or copies of sessions at CFA Institute events without the express written permission of CFA Institute.